Monday, October 1, 2007

Week 5: It's a Library 'Thang'

Play week hey. Like who the hell has got time to "play". This little black duck will be in and out so fast I won't even get my feathers wet ;oD
OK, this online image generator one was easy - a million thanks to the God of 'give a girl a break'. Picture me as a Blues singer [honestly, why do people think these things up?] At left is my, ahem, online image and stage name. If you wanna have a go at this, click on this link and knock yourself out ...
http://www2.capitalgold.com/staticweb/EdFeatures/goldblues/

Moving right along, next on the To Do list is Library Thing "catalogue some of your favourite books". Yes! I should like this *she says with major optimism*. Ten of my five-star, ok some are 4 1/2 star but let's not get pedantic, fave reads are now in Library Thing and the God of 'give a girl a break' must be having a nap because I'M STUCK! I've successfully created a catalogue -click on this link for some ripping reads :o) http://www.librarything.com/catalog/myotherwordfx
I also 'successfully' created a you-beaut widget [see green thingo below], but where it says "paste this HTML into your HTML", there is nothing but fog. Thick, wet and damp, it has enshrouded my brain and I can't for the life of me come up with something that might even remotely look like MY HTML. Ah God of etc. etc., [see above] c'mon already ... pretty please? OK, dammit !!!!
*Ding* ... ring the Guru of Learning Two point freakin' Zero ... "Hello, gulp, Linda?"

I wonder who survives in this cliff-hanger .... Me or the PC!

My noticeboard saying for today is apt:

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and other days you are the statue".





1 comment:

Mon said...

What the??? what is "that thing"?