Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Cookathons

Hi guyz - I'm baaaaack! I just couldn't resist not doing something with all the foodie pix I've been taking on the new digital camera Brian gave me at Christmas. It's fantastic, and what's so unreal about it is that it has a Cuisine Setting! Have a look at the Weekend Cookathon above - I can't believe I've cooked all these since I've had the camera, so that'd be from Dec 26 to now, the end of March. If I can, I'll keep the Cookathon slideshow at the top and just add to it when we've made something photo-worthy!
I must add a thanks to Cenza here. She and Ann have been busy creating a teen blog [which I've been keeping an eye on] and when I saw what Cen did with the pix in Photobucket, I just had to join up. When you all have a mo. check out Quicksand, it's great. PS - it's only available for viewing internally at CCLC at the moment, but when it goes live, and I'm sure it will, I'll let you know.
Ciao for now.

No comments: